Saturday, May 28

beach finds



i did try to be restrained while we were away but i visited so many beaches with such tempting shells and pebbles that i did bring home a few mementos. i tried to pick only a few from each beach because, after all, if everyone who visited took away a pocketful, there would be none left after a while (ok, it might take quite a while but you know what i'm getting at).

i mean, who could resist such colourful temptations ...


so, here's a selection of my favourites which i'll soon turn into a mobile as a lovely souvenir of my trip. wish i was back on the beaches now ...





















6 comments:

vilterietje said...

glad you left some for me:)
love your collection!

kjsutcliffe said...

Oh what fantastic close ups! We are just about to go off on our jollies and I have been inspired by your pix
x

Charlotte Hupfield Ceramics said...

Wow! Great finds, a mobile will look lovely :)

Chrissie said...

ooooh so envious - I can feel the crunchy-underfootness! and I love the yellow and orange shells - look forward to seeing the mobile.

ThatFuzzyFeeling said...

What lovely photos! I'm just the same, I always have to exercise great self-control to resist squirrelling away the whole beach! Liz :)

Tracy Markey said...

can you tell i'm still addicted to the macro lens?!

thanks for your kind comments.